10 reasons it's not so bad...
1) I really did fucking hate a LOT about this job
2) My ex-boss CLAIMS to be open to a freelance agreement to help support me until September or December.
3) Worst case scenario, there seem to be TWO old jobs in NY I could come crawling back to.
4) There are actually some nice teaching positions open out there. Not just "take anything that comes along" jobs, but... good ones that could be long-term.
5) We do actually have $40,000 in the bank leftover from the sale of our house in NY. It would suck to piss that away, and it would put us right back where we started last summer, but... it's not like we're going to be eating cat food by July.
6) I miss teaching. A lot.
7) If I get a teaching job, I will occasionally see a member of the opposite sex.
8) We're being forced to curtail some spending practices that, quite frankly, were beginning to disgust me.
9) I get to spend more time with my kids. Ok... that one's a joke! But, no...really... I'm making an effort when I'm home and the wife is working to actually PLAY with the kid... not just drop him in front of the TV while I surf the web.
10) I really did fucking hate a LOT about that job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment