skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Monday, July 30
countdown...
One more week of phoning in these summer classes...
Whatever will I complain about when it's all over?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
▼
July
(20)
countdown...One more week of phoning in these summ...
in case i missed any...I have just found out that ...
the return...So... should I come right out here an...
a question, pupils... what is the sound of no rock...
dis-cover-y...One of the most fun things about doi...
cursed...So, I haven't played any music outside of...
friday...You know, I'm starting to see the appeal ...
death by physics...I thought teaching the older ki...
alone...The wife has taken the kids to her parents...
plugged...I soldered the output jack of my acousti...
the final score...Rockets: 7Very Tall Pine Trees: ...
the score so far...Rockets: 4Very Tall Pine Tree: 2
hot...For the past 2 days, the high has been 95ยบ. ...
mr. nerd senior...I always forget how much is expl...
belated...Yesterday was the Fourth of July. Effect...
weight...I was hoping to actually lose some weight...
what color ribbon is "thigh cancer"...?I have this...
want the road to yourself...?Drive to work on July...
houston, we have a problem...I am stunned.... STUN...
clothes issues...I did some shopping yesterday. I ...
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment