personal assistant...
My wife is on a deadline and has not done our taxes yet, so she asked me to "help out" last night by sorting 3 enormous heaps of papers and bills into categories and putting the bills in order by date, and the credit card statements by type, and the bank documents all in one folder, etc...
I know this is her job because I hate dealing with bank accounts and checks and money and paperwork in general, and so I'm no expert, but... how fucking hard would it be to do this every month? All it took was a fistful of binder clips and three hours. Seems like spreading that three hours out over 52 weeks would make a lot more sense. (3.4 minutes per week!) Also it would mean that I didn't have to constantly wade through an ankle deep pile of papers on the living room floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment