Wednesday, August 12

summer in brief...

Heading in to the city on the train this morning. I have to say - 6:45 comes awfully fucking early when you've spent the summer staying up until 2 and sleeping until 9 or 10:00. I have a meeting today for some new consulting work. I figured the train would give me a chance to post something on the blog. Where to start? Since last I blogged, I have...

* Finished Moby Dick on my Kindle
* Worked up from 1 mile to three miles of running at a stretch
* Lost 10-12 pounds
* Harassed crackpots on YouTube
* Gone to yoga class exactly twice
* Played at 2 open blues jams, neither impressively nor embarrassingly
* Reactivated Netflix
* Played multiple 10-year-old Zelda series games w/ the kids.
* Worked up a half dozen peculiar acoustic cover tunes
* Made $5000 in consulting income, yet remain broke and in debt
* Got a kitten that I did not want.
* All but ignored the impending semester of classes.

So. The usual.

No comments: