Friday, August 22

gone and back again....

Just spent 3 days on a kind of mini-vacation in Manhattan... museums and stuff. Fun at times, but mostly tiring getting around town with the two kids.

I know I haven't been writing for shit here lately. Soon I'll be back to work and have more time to write. Ironic, that... isn't it?? Anyway... I'mm meeting with the new Dean of Science at the Old School on Monday. Seems they haven't hired a replacement for the guy who replaced ME, so it looks llike they'll still be wanting me to come give weekly guest lectures for a while. Ch-ching!! Then Tuesday and Wednesday I have to go to the Real School for various things. So maybe on Wednesday you can look for a real, long, thoughtful post.

Or, maybe I'll just sit on a train for an hour and enjoy the ABSOLUTE SILENCE!!

D.

No comments: