membuka disk....
I did something the other day that I’ve been meaning to do for three years, and have never put any serious effort into, which is to wade through the on-screen setup menus of our DVD player to get the language of the menus changed to ENGLISH. Because for three years, every time you put a DVD into the machine it will say on the screen - membuka disk! And then there are two choices that say ”bata” and ”tajuk”. What the hell? Is that Klingon or what? Vulcan, maybe. Bata! Tajuk! T’Pau! Ponn Farr!
Anyway, turns out it was Malaysian, but one can only discover that by wading through dozens of on screen menus that are in... you guessed it Malaysian. But I did , and it’s fixed. And now... wouldn’t you know... I kinda miss the Malaysian.
“Reading Disk” just doesn’t quite have the same flair as “Membuka Disk”!
D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment