smoke signals...
I fell prey to Evil Tobacco Conglomerate advertising the other day and stopped by the nearby Indian Reservation (**) to buy a pack or two of the new Camel “Exotic Blends” flavored cigarettes. And no... for those of you keeping score, I do NOT actually smoke. I mean I havesmoked... but not... you know... “professionally”. But for some strange reason I find myself wanting to from time to time, and the idea of a Mandarin Orange flavored cigarette was just too tempting to pass up.
It was kind of a waste of money.
Actually, they taste really good if you just breathe through them without lighting them... kinda orangey and minty and the same time. But then once you light it, it just tastes like – surprise - cigarette smoke! Bleah. And then in between drags sometimes you taste the flavor in the background, but it doesn’t contribute nearly enough to the experience. All in all... a big disappointment.
D.
(**)PS: I had never set foot on this reservation, even though it is less than 2 miles from my house. The whole thing is maybe a square mile, and yet the second you set foot on it... you IMMEDIATELY know you are on a Res... smoke shops and run-down trailers... it’s so freaking depressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment