skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Thursday, July 28
oooooh.... aaaaaaah....
Updates will be sparse whilst I lie upon my oh-so-soft furnitures and stare at the piles of boxes, wishing them to magically unpack themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
▼
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
▼
July
(34)
local celebrities...At the risk of blowing my cove...
movin' on DOWN...I mowed my own lawn today.Being m...
translation? old guy making last grasp at youth......
oooooh.... aaaaaaah....Updates will be sparse whil...
huzzah! huzzah!THE TRUCK IS HERE!!!!
we've heard this one before...The mover has PROMIS...
boing, boing, boing...I need to see if someone mak...
express train to the pod farm...I swear, one day I...
personal belongings I miss the most...in no partic...
hello, sweet rat race...It's amazing the change in...
the signs...I had a dream last night that I went t...
things that 2 year olds don't need to know...BOY: ...
when, if ever, that is...Is there ANYONE out there...
is today the day...?Is the truck coming? It was su...
like a mantra... a vibrating, anal mantra...I rea...
because being a guitarist is all about the sticker...
small town life... the good, the bad, and the shab...
bits and pieces...I just looked over my weblog las...
it's kinda like a buddhist monastary... only crabb...
i can surf again...I've been avoiding in-depth web...
Hóla, keeeds... eet's BOBO!Since we're currently i...
møbilfäkta...Stand back everybody... we're headed ...
fully loaded, indeed...Well, I'm not sure it was w...
well.. $125 will buy a nice IKEA chair...We just f...
sweet, sweet access...Time Warner came today, so y...
home (sweet?) home...We're here, we're all in one ...
had enough...Y'know... I know intellectually that ...
if it's Sunday, it must be Roanoke...Mobile, Montg...
moving day...i feel like i'm going to DIE...and i'...
independence day recap (warning: shoots flaming ba...
moving update...Today is Monday. The moving truck ...
am i missing something...?From a statement by the ...
i've always wondered what it would be like to trav...
eek...My wife closed on the house today. I am now ...
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment