...
I'm flip-flopping about what to do in Astro class today, and whether or not to assign a particular reading NOW or wait on it, because if I WAIT that means we can't discuss Plato in class for another day and that will muck up my whole schedule. Maybe it's stupid to plan to devote a whole day to Plato anyway... since I never got around to inviting the colleague I was going to invite to speak about it, and I sure as fuck don't have an hour's worth of stuff to say about fucking Plato.
I HATE THIS SEMESTER!!
It just occurred to me that I should have invited the Religious Studies prof to come to class and discuss creation mythologies with us, too. Fuck.
And just now on the train I've wandered off through two tangents on my computer and wound up working on stuff that is REALLY NOT URGENT!! At least, not as urgent as planning the class I have to teach at noon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment