skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Saturday, July 22
away again...
The latest chapter of Dr. Dave's Crazy Busy Summer... 3 days in Syracuse for the AAPT conference. I'll update you all from the hotel, no doubt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
▼
July
(24)
geek accomplishments before 9:00 am...* remove 120...
at least we still have carl kassel...We're going t...
open and shut...Forgot to mention I had to report ...
fitness update...Seven pounds down. And boy, DO I ...
conference recap / teaching manifesto...I haven't ...
wireless...I've barely gotten more than two fuckin...
fitness update...I found myself tugging my jeans u...
technology...I was gonna express surprise, dismay,...
observation...All of the college students here at ...
fitness...Well, after a few days of this... it's n...
syracuse...I made it up here in the MapQuest-estim...
away again...The latest chapter of Dr. Dave's Craz...
autobots wage their battle-to destroy-the ev il-fo...
back to yoga...Eaaaaasing back, that is. A few for...
no, ours wasn't the one that tipped over...But our...
i really have no idea what this means, but i suspe...
attention...Oh, how I would just love to blog and ...
the week to come...Monday: Work meeting, finish in...
shiver me timbers...I don't know what came over me...
writing exercise...Here's a little assignment for ...
mild panic attack...Last night while working on my...
we're not worthy...As if the recent trip to Harvar...
hey look! summer is half over...Yesterday I took a...
didn't there used to be a blog here...?I know. It ...
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment