skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Sunday, November 19
off-center nurse shark
... a cartoon inspired by my absolute favorite nonsense spam subject line in recent weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
▼
November
(35)
ugh...I gave the students in my "What is Science?"...
energy crisis...Time to put in a call to the crack...
celebrity sightings of the week...Today: John Stew...
the book of limbo...I guess it's time for an updat...
what to do...?In most jobs, if you find yourself a...
grading...Wow. Grading 15 of these in-class writin...
holiday weekend in brief...not up for serious blog...
too old to "rock"...Saturday night I went next doo...
failed by technology... saved by technology...The ...
off-center nurse shark... a cartoon inspired by my...
from the Chronicle of Higher Ed...In an article ab...
in lieu of content...... I instead present, what I...
the new features keep on coming...Dave's Weekly Im...
future plans and ass-kissing...So today within the...
meetings...Met with various advisees today. Signed...
i thought new orleans was a "chocolate city"...The...
here's some advice for you... 'take your PIN and g...
"The Prestige"...Pretty awesomely good creepy head...
cough, cough...I have a leeeeeetle sore throat... ...
fucking hell, people...This train sounds like a go...
paperwork...I've put aside my exam grading once ag...
dave's election wrap up...1) Thank god for the Hou...
grading mechanics...Today I was discussing the adv...
dave rocks the vote...Last night I finally got aro...
yo' momma isn't as tough as a major clot...Heart M...
"this one goes to 400 Mb/sec..."I saw an ad on dea...
belated halloween book review...Apropos to the top...
burnt......out. I could not feel less like working...
weekend wrap-up...No time to blog all weekend, wha...
presentation...It's a little before 9:00 AM, my ta...
boys are weird...At this very moment, the Boy is i...
all that was missing was the lab coat...I did a de...
NaNonFicMo...I don't even really know what the wor...
new feature... lecture snippets...Not sure how oft...
my life in 7 panels...I'm usually not one of those...
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment