the dave show...
I told you I bought a suit the other day at JC Penney, right? (Ok, well... maybe I didn't admit at the time that it was from Penney's but... now it's important to the story.) So, I get an email from my wife today saying - "Guess what store just put all of their suits on sale for 50% off?"
Fuck.
I know I can just go get a price adjustment, that's not the point. The point it - this happens to us WAY more than you can possibly imagine. Seriously - EVERY week, whatever majorly expensive thing we just bought goes on sale the following week. It's beyond normal and beyond coincidence. I swear it's a conspiracy. It's like some sort of "Truman Show" thing where we're really like the ultimate Neilson Family and everywhere we go, everyone is really a spy for some retail chain, and all of their promotional decisions are based entirely upon OUR purchases.
Wait a minute... maybe all of YOU are spies too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment