one more...
We got our new sofa today. (In camel... not red.) The IKEA sofa has been banished to the playroom. Suddenly it looks like adults live here. Of course, the word "adult" may seem a bit less appropriate when THIS arrives.
Ok... I know that seems like a crazy purchase, but I can explain. We use our Discover card for almost every single thing we buy, and we pay it in full monthly. As a result, we accrue CRAPLOADS of "2% Cashback Bonus" every year. And one of the things Discover will do is DOUBLE your cashback bonus if you agree to take it in the form of Giftcards to certain retailers. We usually just get it all in the form of Barnes and Noble gift cards. But this year, they were offering to double your money on Sharper Image purchases.
So... $350 in cashback bonus, times two... equals an $800 massage chair that only cost us $150, shipping included.
Don't hate me becuase I'm beautiful... hate me because of my access to unlimited Robot Massages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment