state of mind...
I tried to do yoga this morning, and I just.... couldn't. It was weird... it was like neither my body nor my brain would LISTEN to me... the whole thing just made me agitated.
It doesn't bode well for the remainder of the day.
I finished the script I was working on... 3 days late and 1300 words OVER the target length. The voiceover guy has the copy now, so we'll see how it comes out, but I'm betting it'll be at least 45-47 minutes. (we'd like it to be 40... 44 MAX). Looks like I have to do some cuting, which believe it or not... is often harder than the writing was.
I think I'm going to slack today... as far as my REAL job is concerned, and work a bit on next semester's online course. I plan on running it COMPLETELY differently next time. We'll see how it works. I'm less than hopeful.
I need caffeine. I can feel a headache brewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment