Tuesday, January 18

you'll get no more from me...

I see from comments to the last post that people seem to want "details" about the job situation.

Nope.

Talking (writing) about it will only piss me off, which I can't take any more of. Plus I don't want to wind up getting "dooced" over it. Suffice it to say - I'm done... I'm applying for teaching jobs as of now. Hopefully I'll be gone by August.

I leiu of that, I shall relate an amusing-marriage-related anecdote.

It's been a while since the sex happened around here. Quite a while. And I could really have used some stress-relief sex on Friday, given that my pulse was running at about 180 at work that day. But we were driving to Atlanta that night, and the drive was awful, and we crashed at the hotel, and... just... no way. And then Saturday, my wife got her period, and... so... it still hasn't happened.

On Monday, we got a catalog from Frederick's... you know... of Hollywood? I was reading it with great interest. Great, great interest. Valentine's Day is coming up - you see. And my wife's birthday... and our anniversary. All good excuses. Finally I had to close the catalog and say to my wife...

"OK... you need to take this AWAY from me until we have sex again, or else I am going to spend $800!!

No comments: