skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Thursday, February 3
i honestly don't care if she actually SITS on them...
The wife and I are going out tonight! Alone! To eat! With no kids! At a restaurant! ALONE!
WITH NO SCREAMING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
▼
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
▼
February
(38)
signal strength... "marginal"...I don't know if th...
oscar thoughts...I wasn't feeling up to a realtime...
where is dave...?It's 9:30 PM on a Saturday night,...
starting the weekend with a nice dose of blasphemy...
progress report 4...Am I self-absorbed yet?1) Dave...
progress report 3...1) Dave will go to yoga class ...
this post will be deleted in a week...My wife is i...
progress report 2...Day 2 (and a half)1) Dave will...
in the name of science...So last week we were film...
progress report...So, how is Dave keeping up with ...
a rare, brief, moment of seriousness...I wouldn't...
gadget woes...1) last night the AC power supply to...
how dave will drop 5+ pounds by the weekend...* D...
a word from dave's muscles...umm... "ouch?"
the latest in yoga...As you know... Dr. Dave atten...
survivor is going to be GOOD!Not only was Jeff ext...
you'll get none of that HERE people...A certain ot...
at least the knob goes back ON fairly easily...You...
still in the "denial" phase...As I was getting the...
one of... THEM...As of about 5:30 PM today, we wil...
anyone else.....miss their opportunity to leave th...
new rule, ladies...When the first day of your peri...
freedom is on the march... and on the bus...The li...
at least they come by it honestly...Took the kids ...
tinker, tinker...Dave has made some tiny, tiny cha...
progress... of sorts...I wrote the last page of my...
aaron sorkin on "process"... "I have a real sched...
the opposite of writing... I'm supposed to be wri...
There's a new player in the pherma biz! member... ...
how to bait and switch an entire country... Term ...
like father like daughter... We went to Target ye...
the crack-dealer analogy becomes even more applica...
the damage...? Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House...
pay attention to BASEBALL? but it's been SO LONG.....
note to self... Check out the going price for a h...
i honestly don't care if she actually SITS on the...
dave gets all semantic with the appliances... Our...
mardi gras parade update... I know I promised com...
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment