skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Sunday, March 19
submitted without comment...
Boomtastic? Freaky-deaky?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
▼
March
(38)
science friday...From Dave's inbox... Some people ...
driven to distraction...10:03 AM: So. It's Friday....
that's the sound of the man... working on the trai...
what's a 6 letter word for SHUT UP...??This is the...
eets notta tooma...I don't know what it is. I walk...
getting it started...Despite the fact that I woke ...
zzzzzzz...I was really supposed to work during the...
ooooohhhhh.... fuck...It's not like I didn't get w...
queer as clowns...Dave isn't usually one for the h...
could it get some wind for the sailboat...The conc...
not-so candid camera...So my plan to take pictures...
night on the town...I have a long day ahead... hop...
dear idiot cellphone makers...If a bunch of guys c...
new toys...Look out kids, Dr. Dave has a brand new...
"break", my ass...Well, it's time for the ritualis...
submitted without comment...Boomtastic? Freaky-deaky?
because somebody asked...My new glasses...(...also...
bizarro dave...I'm not sure what the deal is... I ...
"semester" as a relative term...I should NOT spend...
75 gig of crap...For the most part, I pride myself...
one for the "soundtrack geeks" out there...The oth...
exam week...Caught the early train today, which me...
moment of zen...From the AP wires...March 11,2006 ...
"see my eyes i can hardly see..."I picked up my ne...
awesome tourette's (law textbook!) comment spam......
time "off" for dave and his brain...OK, well... th...
suck it, windows users...My Mac was starting to ru...
you give earbuds a bad name...If I can not only HE...
i don't get students...One of my students from las...
slacker genius...It's 8:53. I have class at 10:00....
why my weblog is boring...The problem is... I neve...
oscars...Watched them, mostly out of habit, since ...
this isn't cool... this sucks...Flipping channels ...
things dr. dave did NOT need to know...1) That pro...
three year old explains science book..."... and de...
well... at least it's not snow... exactly...My wif...
it's usually temporary anyway...I was messing arou...
successful charlatannery...Nothing makes you feel ...
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment