skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Wednesday, September 6
first day of school...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
▼
September
(50)
fun, fun...Dave: [...] Yeah, we haven't taken the ...
grading...I need to grade some physics HW this mor...
damn blue collar tweakers...Well, nothing like a r...
note the time-stamp on this post...Fucking cold me...
books and music and stuff...I'm about 80% of the w...
jesus christ...Why the hell is everybody around me...
party time...We have a "welcome back faculty" part...
studio 60...... is so, so good. Yes, you can argue...
i should know better......than to start a post wit...
snif...The thing is, I don't even really have a ve...
what could be more fun than a state fair...?... a ...
getting a little wood today...I was at Home Depot ...
all along the watchtower...Some guy at the train s...
blogging mcnuggets... Classes are still going sus...
not that i don't agree with you, Frenchie, but may...
ugg..No more staying up past midnight. I am very, ...
when "faking it" works...This new class is really ...
tv news and reviews...The Amazing Race premiered l...
local celebrity...Took the kids to Target today, a...
crikey...This afternoon I found myself engaged in ...
only a test...1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'z...
crappy day... "happy" ending....Drove to the post ...
NIN + star trek + sexual tenison = ...... fucking ...
judgement call...I had to give a pretty important ...
the good, the bad, the 37...Fitness update - someh...
science geekery... Not content to let the biologis...
it's alive!!Picked up my Craigslist keyboard and m...
can students smell fear...?This new class is going...
worse than ebay...I'm on a VERY early train this m...
i'm sorry, is all this talk of galileo interruptin...
i was right! there is a gadget!What news from the ...
train clusterfuck...I decided to skip my regular t...
class, apple, tv, apple...Today's morning class we...
blue mac progress report...Got in this morning to ...
fun in the car with the dr. dave family...Girl: Ew...
this new (old) mac...So, I lugged this machine acr...
12. across (4 letters) shut the ____ up...!!There...
a message to the model-type chick who only briefly...
the thought that went through the head of every wo...
whee...!Look what I bought today......"WHY?" you a...
effectively friday...Tired this morning. I could h...
the good, the bad, the crashy...My philosophy of s...
day 2...I have way to much to do this morning to b...
first day of school...
back to school...So, this is it. First day of clas...
ironic shoes...Ok folks... I'm taking a physics pr...
ok, i admit it...I wept. Over tennis. OK?!Anybody ...
because my wife is only a "feminist" when it's con...
storage galore...My 300 gig HD came yesterday. I p...
drumroll please...Fitness update... 199!!! I have ...
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment