it's alive!!
Picked up my Craigslist keyboard and mouse this morning in front of the Whole Foods. It was like a shady drug deal going down... very amusing. Got back to the office and booted everything up. Seems to all work fine. Something is going on with the whole system going to sleep and me being unable to get anything back on the screen, but I think this may be a problem with the monitor, which I scavenged from a hallway. This whole setup is an example of what the tech guy at my old school used to refer to as a FrankenMac.
Anyway. Craig still needs a job to do. I'll have to work up some many-body simulations for him to work on. Because it's all for nothing if I don't get something that I can at least PRETEND is productive out of the damned thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment