day two...
Yes, it's day two of the Spring semester, and I just finished the last of my grading for the FALL semester. Damned incompletes. At least 3 of the 6 of them didn't actually turn in much of anything even AFTER the extra 3 weeks. Still... I need to file some change-of-grade forms to turn their I's and WF's into lovely "C-minuses!"
I really debated long and hard whether to actually get out of bed this morning. Once I did, I had an equally heated debate with myself over whether or not I should actually go in to work, as opposed to maybe driving to B&N to spend the whole day. It would have saved me $20 in train tickets! But the responsible Dave won the argument, so... here I am. On the train.
I'm sitting here looking at these Tuesdays and Thursdays and all this free time... if only I felt motivated to DO something with all of it. The idea of WRITING or whatever... it just does NOT appeal to me right now. Especially not when I have a portable HD full of TV shows here in my bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment