Wednesday, February 28

did i mention they were late this morning as well...?

CONDUCTOR: "This is the 4:08 express train. We would like to apologize about the bathroom situation. There is only one bathroom on this train, in the rear car, and it is not in... uh... "optimal condition". It was reported to management and we were given orders to take this train as is. Sorry for the inconvenience"

--- 5 min later ---

CONDUCTOR: "This is the 4:08 express train. Once again, we would like to apologize about the condition of the bathroom. What happened was, it was reported to management, and they sent a maintenance crew over to work on it, and the guy said he did the best with what he could do so, I was told to take this train and it would be fully repaired at a later time. Sorry for the inconvenience."

(train departs)

--- 15 min later ---

(train stops at a station where it is NOT scheduled to stop)

CONDUCTOR: "Ok folks, we've... uh... received NEW orders. Because of the bathroom situation, we're going to ask everybody to exit the train here. Our replacement train will be on Track 1, so you'll all have to exit, go DOWN the stairs... under the platform, and back UP the stairs on the other side. Once again, we are switching trains here. Thank you.



All I can say is... I better see some fucking people PEEING... right now. A LOT. I swear, If I got a rebate on my monthly ticket for every day my train was late or cancelled or fucked up in some way... this whole month would have cost me nothing.




No comments: