skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Monday, February 5
ho, ho, ho...
I just plucked a huge grey beard hair off my chin. Hell.. not even GREY... it was... Santa-Claus-white!!!
Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
▼
February
(35)
did i mention they were late this morning as well....
snow day?I mean, yes, it clearly is a day with sno...
dave and pippa pick the oscars...We amused ourselv...
dissertation haiku...Somehow I missed this academi...
Doctor McCheapskate...I'm weirdly fascinated by th...
smartypants...I think I mentioned before that we w...
weekly improv...
book news...
test...1...2...
a shout out to the papists in the house...Dave wou...
off track...The train in front of mine has apparen...
dave gets religion...I may be getting myself wrapp...
entertainment gossip is usually beneath me, but......
ch-ching...1) Got my advance check for my chapter ...
silly project of the day...Downloading all of Wiki...
crappy few days...It started on Tuesday. We had an...
dr. meanie...I assigned my physics students a vide...
the results are in...And by pippa's count, Dave ea...
someone stop me before I seriously consider this.....
email to class...You may have heard that they are ...
dave's grammy highlights...* Police? SUCKED. First...
if men had breasts, it would...If you get the Sund...
Dave and Pippa predict the Grammy's...What started...
i mean, my students only listen to me because they...
i don't think she even has any tattoos...I just fo...
bullets...I've been occupied with a lot of random ...
never mind...I can't seem to register over on that...
no more 7:30 train...The train was a half hour lat...
the genius of einstein...NOTE: I kinda committed t...
ho, ho, ho...I just plucked a huge grey beard hair...
prince...I'm not a huge Prince fan, but I have to ...
4 year old pot vs. 4 year old kettle...Boy: Guess ...
surely you're joking, dr. dave...Today in class I'...
just call me "boxcar davey"...For some reason the ...
in demand...I usually don't plan to go in to work ...
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment