and the winner is...
A lot of long-time readers responded to my post the other day by saying - ”Gee, I’ve read you online for a long time, but I don’t know HOW long.” So I decided to go back to my old journal at opendiary.com to look up my first few pages of notes and see who has been reading my rantings the longest.
The winner is that crazy California chick, known to some as “Dexter’s Gurl” - although she has more Yahoo aliases than anybody I know. (I also happen to know her real name, which is Porn-Star sexy!)
She has been reading since November of 1999! Check your calendars, kids... that’s almost 5 years. I didn’t even know I had been WRITING for that long.
I’ve never been sure why she comes here to read about my incredibly lame and boring life, given that HER life as recounted in her own weblog typically makes an episode of “Sex and the City” look like “Little House on the Prairie”. Ok... well, she’s settled down a little in recent years, but she’s still exponentially more cool than me.
I wish I had the resources to send her a prize. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment