skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Thursday, September 29
how to know when you've been reading too much news and not enough physics...
... when you read Newton's Second Law (F=ma) as "FEMA".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
▼
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
▼
September
(47)
just say no to (cheap) drugs...The cover story in ...
hey kids! what's the best kind of night...?A VOMIT...
the wisdom of dr. dave does not come cheap...I jus...
how to know when you've been reading too much news...
"You might have Mail...!"I have to remember to alw...
entry 1,139... in which Jesus gets dissed...Believ...
TV updates...First 2 minutes of the "West Wing" pr...
O, Alabama... Where Art Thou?Hey... I have a quest...
o(m) my GOD...Oh... I have another equation for to...
speaking of geniuses...I had a pretty clear idea w...
white stripes concert review...It was a good conce...
cans't thou heareth me now?It's been a few years s...
what dave's days off are like...Hung one bathroom ...
dave was very busy today......so he didn't post.pl...
because 40 gig is just not enough...I tried to bur...
pant, pant...Is there a better way to start the da...
tidbits...* I fucking hate how crowded these train...
a good argument for not drinking on a Monday night...
faculty reception + open bar = wheeeeeee!Shit... ...
afternoon trains...Heading into work late today......
kids these days...It's another sign.I try to keep ...
indulge me...OK... so when a 2x former student fin...
the paradox of progress... Well... I wasn't totall...
no rambling entry today... I graded papers on the ...
commentary... (Dave's wife's reaction to the "He's...
a first... I actually had my first "in-real-life" ...
chugga chugga...Is it bad that it's the second wee...
moving van...I drove into Manhattan today... in a ...
scheduling...I function MUCH better in life when I...
my head...I'm having a lot of little problems with...
free tech handout day...!So... I've discovered tha...
committed...We got an email from administration wi...
go andre...I stayed up until after 1:00 last night...
detail$...It always feels a little gauche to talk ...
house update #2...SOLD!!!
house news also...Another offer today from a diffe...
teaching news flash...Talking for 3 hours straight...
first day checklist...1) beard trim, haircut... ch...
first day...Well, school starts tomorrow. My daugh...
words that should never be uttered by a tennis ann...
laborious...Ironic, perhaps, that on a vacation wh...
¡oyé!For the time being, I'm deciding to find it c...
I paid $260 for this ticket, and I have to STAND.....
fuck...I got a fucking speeding ticket this mornin...
work...The original plan for today was to bring in...
the perfect enrollment...Just since Tuesday, the e...
a memo to the university administration...Please d...
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment