just say no to (cheap) drugs...
The cover story in the local paper today asks the question why crystal meth (which has become "The Scourge of the Nation"!) hasn't gained popularity here in the NY area. Any guesses as to why? I didn't even have to read the article to figure it out.
Give up?
Cheap, plentiful, and readily available heroin and cocaine!! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!! I knew there was a reason I moved back to NY, though... as if people who spend $600 on shoes would be caught dead using off-the-rack DRUGS.
The thing that amuses me about crystal meth is... you know the Sudafed people love it. They have to pretend NOT to, but seriously... what LUCK!! I bet the people who make Tylenol have a lab set up trying to figure out a way to make Tylenol into something to get you stoned, so they can leak the info to the Street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment