skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Thursday, April 13
it's because they don't mind the swearing...
Whenever I see this poster on the train, it never ceases to inspire a little giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
▼
April
(32)
friday in the cafe...It would be absolutely humanl...
please don't talk to me...I need to put my headpho...
pop...!Without getting into any of the details, I'...
minor technological feats...My email inbox has bee...
responsible...I really would like to sit and blog ...
operators are standing by...Hey, Dr. Dave is on th...
ding-ding-ding...That's the sound of Dave's Stuff-...
my weekend...This was pretty much it...There was m...
dammit...it's after midnite and I can't sleep and ...
in lieu of a post...I was too busy writing a paper...
aaaahhhh...I'm sitting here during office hours, k...
or maybe it was a capybara...There are power lines...
the un-post...I wrote something on the train to bl...
it's because they don't mind the swearing...Whenev...
in brief...Yet another Keynote presentation polish...
blah, blah, blah...There are too many people who k...
investing in the future...Now that I have no outsi...
blowing off...It's tough to take a Mental Health D...
you didn't miss much...No post today. Wife had a f...
i'm sleeping with a lifevest...So, we booked a cru...
"THANK YOU MISTER DAAAVE..."In addition to finishi...
crimes against nature...All my favorite Mac blogs ...
the essay...... is FINISHED.Final word count - 71...
urgh...Slept all the way in on the train.I really ...
the analogies get out of hand...I'm introducing th...
not quite...Remind me never again to take on a pro...
nuggets...I need a fucking mental break from this ...
3905... 4486... 4801... 4938...There is an outside...
counting...2769... 3078... 3522... 3559... 3852......
padding your CV with (ctrl)-C and (ctrl)-V...So th...
every day is curmudgeon day...Everyone knows that ...
bmilf(*)...I took the kids for a walk through the ...
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment