skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Tuesday, August 8
oh, darn...
My noble plan to clean the kitchen floor while the wife was out today...? Thwarted by an empty tank of Swiffer Juice!!
Oh well... it's the thought that counts.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
▼
August
(40)
today i woke up on time...This whole waking-up-and...
a message to the chummy commuters in the back of t...
nearly back to school...Heading in to work a littl...
spamku...An impromptu spam-poem from today's inbox...
dave on sports...Fellow old-guy Andre Agassi is ma...
vote for pluto...As someone who is about to teach ...
parenting question...If I teach my 7 year-old more...
my life...Ok readers... raise your hand if the job...
an IM from the wife in her new basement office..."...
curiously well equipped...I was reading a bunch of...
wait, wait...I have a bunch of backlogged pictures...
does anyone else smell burning thigh flesh...?You'...
school stuff...1) Meeting with guy from Jazz progr...
faarfrømfitten...When you buy $500 worh of shelves...
maybe i'll forward her all of my Nigerian scams......
movin' on down...Well, amazingly enough, we made o...
and they wonder why i take lots of naps there...Be...
day planner...It's the first time I've taken an ea...
the christians call it "backsliding"...Fitness upd...
back...Back home from Chicago. I probably have thi...
interdisciplinary fun...It's official... I'm team ...
upgrade...?Those of you who pay attention to such ...
vintage gadgets beware...I've had more than a litt...
macs and the city...Somehow we let the 11:00 news ...
it must be said...... because I'm scheduled to fly...
live and online...The old Apple iBook which has be...
quick somebody start gathering pairs... 2 pigeons,...
one-day work-week...Heading into the city today on...
enlightenment through debt...? priceless...I saw t...
i'll have to check with my chiropractor to authori...
oh, darn...My noble plan to clean the kitchen floo...
stevenote news...Meh. Nothing too earth-shattering...
syllabi, etc...I have three syllabi to write up th...
fitness update...Still bobbing around the vicinity...
fuck, fuck, fuck...I just went down to the basemen...
exciting stuff...It took an awful lot of fucking a...
big mean professor...I worked on my syllabi today....
fear-factor: fruit fly editionI have lost the game...
i think my blog melted...i'm still here, really. i...
weather report...it is Fuck. Ing. Hot.the only ups...
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment