absolutely...
Well, today was the last day of new material for the Physics class. We talked about the 3rd law of thermodynamics and the idea of Absolute Zero. Fitting that the semester should end on a topic that describes a state completely devoid of energy.
I think we can all relate.
The thing is, it was a really good class, which was all the more notable for the fact that I've never really devoted an entire lecture to this topic before and I had to put together a new Keynote presentation on the topic. I'm pretty sure you have no idea how rare this is. Most of my presentations are recycled from PowerPoints that I've been using and re-using for 6 years or more. So a new presentation is a very rare and exciting event. I'm quite proud of myself for bothering with such a thing this close to the end of the semester.
And so with that sense of accomplishment firmly in mind, I shall take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment