and those little yellow lights don't do SHIT...
The fog around here in the mornings lately is fucking insane, and I can't imagine it's going to get anything but WORSE as the weather continues to cool. I seriously almost drove into a fucking ditch yesterday trying to make a left hand turn onto a road I couldn't see. The last thing I need in the mornings is low-grade, white-knuckle driving-stress.
Anyways, I graded some papers yesterday, and then some on the train today, but I'm STILL not caught up. And I have more coming in today. I was a little depressed by the marginally-more-than-50% hand-in rate in the physics class for the most recent assignment. Although I guess it matches the typical marginally-more-than-50% ATTENDANCE rate most days. Some people had better get their withdrawal forms in.
Ok. I need to make some plans for Astro class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment