skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Friday, July 2
it's like christmas inside of my head...
i have a sinus infection. i'm miserable. and everytime i blow my nose, what comes out is either
red
or
green
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
▼
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
▼
July
(39)
riding out the day's events... Since I'm awake a ...
kids these days... Who'd have thought children co...
it'll soon be here... A revelation from tonight's...
let's play - "nudge around the soggy vegetables".....
new secret identity... For whatever reason, I can...
dave's first thought this morning... "God damn......
nothing... Not a whole lot to write about really....
dave screams at his tv... I was watching the Conv...
for the readers who didn't get it... I got a few ...
can't...stop...watching...giant... television.... ...
the hives on letterman... I wanted to like the Hi...
how can they not know...? Conversation from yeste...
to sir with love... I’m not sure I’m cut out to b...
yoga class postscript... As much as I enjoyed Mon...
aaah... there's the rub... (Pardon the slight mis...
me too, me too... Once or twice a year you'll see...
the mac is back... My iBook is back from its worl...
ok... i think we’ve salutated the sun enough, lady...
in other words, please drop this class… I know I ...
yow! too hot in da hot tub… So, as the house get...
test, test... I tried to post on Friday from my r...
a lot of nothin'... I realized just now that I di...
morning practice... Ok... so I've done 20 minutes...
what it sounds like inside dave's car... "Go...GO...
and god said - 'let there be traffic'... People s...
it's fun to stay at the... We stopped by yesterda...
who knew "zen" could be so expensive... My new of...
late... Not much time to "blog" this morning... I...
good morn…ugh!… Now, I don’t want this weblog to ...
out of habit… I realize I haven’t been writing he...
identify the obscure lyric... My wife and I have ...
at work... So… here I am. In my office. My first ...
here... posting from my new office, after buying ...
chicks and ducks and geese better scurry... We st...
seen on the road, part two: rural virgina... Rout...
seen on the road, part one: new jersey turnpike......
sold... our closing was today... in absentia. it ...
it's like christmas inside of my head... i have a...
in transit... Day 2... Williamsburg, Virginia... ...
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment