need some help spinning the propeller...?
I hate walking across the runway to these little tiny airplanes. I feel like Charles-fucking-Lindbergh or something.
Our flight out of Mobile is delayed about a half-hour. That could make it a little tight for the second leg of the trip from ATL to Chicago. I’d rather not be stranded in an airport tonight, thanks.
I’m tired... really tired. There’s no Starbuck’s or anything here. Big surprise. There is wireless net access, but it’s not free, and I do NOT pay for wireless access. Everybody in the area is talking on their cell, really loudly, and the noise is competing with my equally loud daughter, and giving me a headache. One of the people is a vet who keeps calling people and saying things like ”I’m sorry to hear about your rabbit.”
My daughter just had a total freaking tantrum, because she was reading a boot and came across the name “Juanita” and asked me how to read it and when I told her she said “NOOO, BUT IT STARTS WITH A “J” SOUND!!!” and went completely berserk. Sorry, honey... but we’re not British... I will NOT allow you to say things like “Jew-Ah-Nita”.
Anyway.... all that was before we left Mobile.
(more later...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment