Friday, September 3

nerdy guys’ night out...

The bachelor party was nice enough, I guess. No strippers. Dinner out at a nice Italian place (salmon - $22) and then a night out at GameWorks (unlimited pool and videogames - $20) with 8 of the groom’s friends, all of whom seem to be some variety of engineer or computer geek. (With the exception of one med student.) My kinda guys, really, although I didn’t really know anybody except the groom and my brother-in-law. I felt a bit old, too.

Not much else to say. A couple of drinks, 4 games of pool, and lots of blowing the heads off zombies. It’s been a long time since I’ve been up until 2:00 AM for some reason OTHER than crying children.

Today is the rehearsal/dinner, but that doesn’t start until 4:30. Hopefully things will be quiet until then. Hopefully I can score a NAP at some point, too.

Stay tuned...

No comments: