t-minus one...
Tomorrow I get to fly by myself with a 5 year old.
Eek.
I hope she behaves herself. Like I said before... I'm not particularly looking forward to any aspect of this whole weekend. I'll pretty much be hanging back the whole time waiting for the tantrums to start... kids, wife, sister-in-law, mother-in-law... you name it.
I did get invited to a Bachelor Party, which is interesting. I've never been to one. Other than my own of course, which wasn't your typical Bachelor Party. (It was a day-long, musicians-only jam-session.) It sounds like this one will be one of those stripper-free, drinking-for-no-reason with people-I-don't-really-know kind of things. Which normally I wouldn't enjoy very much, but I'm thinking that if the alternative is watching the kids during the bridal shower... fuck, sign me up!
I always say this before I go away, but I'm not sure how much or when I'll be posting until after Labor Day. I always figure SOMETHING out, so... I'm sure you'll hear from me a bit.
As for those of you who asked for pictures of me in my new suit... I dunno... I'll be wearing it to a wedding... you don't think there will be anybody taking pictures do you??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment