skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Wednesday, September 8
wedding casualties...
A few more photos of the children (before they lost consciousness) can be found on my
photoblog
. No good ones of me yet... these are all from MY camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
▼
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
▼
September
(46)
"lousy 2-story buildings..." I was driving around...
Xyogen It doesn't mean anything, but I tryed to t...
big night… Major TV-viewing ahead, people. Prepar...
hut tub sex... Ok, if THAT happens everytime, it ...
war is peace... freedom is slavery... ignorance is...
not particularly relaxing... We spent a good chun...
how my weekend started... Youngest awakes at 6:10...
correct me if i'm wrong, ladies, but...? ... even...
land of the...? We TiVo'd that new series "Lost" ...
this is science...? I've been pulled from the pro...
rip… burn… return… I stopped by the library yeste...
peace plane... Well... thank heavens we have the ...
the amazing race... Watched the finale tonight - ...
dave’s ‘fitness’ chronicles… The thing is… I neve...
and more books... I just found out that Douglas ...
book reviews... I know I've had those same two bo...
the kind of day... ...when you wake up in a puddl...
spin the big wheel... power and cable but no phon...
the slogan that drives me mad... Pardon me if I'v...
audio post #2...
work... The office is in pretty good shape, altho...
aftermath... One sleepless night, two uprooted tr...
into the night... It's almost 10:00 PM, and we st...
update, 6:00... A little wind, a little rain... n...
calm (?) before... We've prepared all we can prep...
and we PAY for this...? So, my daughter’s school ...
good (?) news… So, in my obsessive state yesterda...
bizarre child-rearing inventions... Check it out ...
nobody is helping... My yoga instructor came in t...
first audio post...
creeping panic… We were sitting and watching “The...
ivan... Umm... there seems to be a category 5 hur...
ee-i-ee-i-oo... You know, if I'm going to wake up...
tell us what you're doing tonight, dave... "Oh, y...
tired… No, I mean… REALLY tired. I’m really sick ...
teachable moment... My daughter is learning about...
days off... Sorry for not really writing yesterda...
wedding casualties... A few more photos o...
the kind of day i'm having... I wonder if I can p...
home again… Aaah… nothing like returning home fro...
the day after... The wedding was fine... fun even...
nerdy guys’ night out... The bachelor party was n...
wedding/shower prep... The tension around here is...
need some help spinning the propeller...? I hate ...
she looks very life-like... Hey, look... Farrah F...
t-minus one... Tomorrow I get to fly by myself wi...
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment