skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Tuesday, May 9
evidence...
... that it's the last day of classes, and Dr. Dave just doesn't care anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
▼
May
(37)
progress reports...#1 - Check it out... 277 words ...
semi normality...Today that is. I'm on the train, ...
summer bloggin'...(... happened so fast.)It's that...
no longer am I limited to creeping out women in my...
because you can't celebrate without a babysitter.....
update...wife got home at 9:00 last night. i finis...
dave and mimi riff on the latest pop culture meme....
"... and an A for YOU... next...?"Well, it took un...
whole new ways to waste time...I did grade a littl...
crisis #167 of the day...My daughter is in this hy...
day #1.5...The kids were pretty good last night, a...
they call it "commencement" because it NEVER ENDS....
dave is a girl...The wife and I are very into Grey...
something of an accomplishment...Exams...? DONE!!...
if i double it, she still fails...Ugh... I need to...
urgh...In a syllable pretty much sums up how I fee...
one down...Astronomy exams graded. Good results......
money griping...I suppose the weekend was what one...
the nerd booklist...By popular demand, this is the...
new books! new books! new books! new books! new bo...
in which dave's good mood is broken by a sudden re...
better than looking like a physicist...A tall, not...
not the BEST way to start the morning...I overslep...
and a cheap t-shirt at that...I hate to sound like...
evidence...... that it's the last day of classes, ...
i'm sure the crickets will enjoy the talk...I got ...
sweet holy mother of fuck...... but my legs hurt t...
mixed blessings of connectivity...I came to my cof...
the latest from ratemyprofessor.com..."Looooovvee ...
teaching stuff...Today is the last day of new mate...
i'm begging you...Everyone... please stop using th...
hey all you crack-heads and smack-heads...... be s...
finishing the day...Everything went according to p...
i love starting the day with a plan...1) oversleep...
all along the watchtower...Had my first train-plat...
suspicious characters...The other night I was watc...
discuss amongst yourselves...Today I had my studen...
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment