finishing the day...
Everything went according to plan, mostly. I got my CDs from Best Buy and a book from B&N as well. I'm ripping the discs to listen to on the train, and I think I'll work on the writing project while I listen... get these fucking corrections out of my hair before finals week starts.
(Reaction to the fist 60 seconds of the new "Tool" album... Holy FUCK... this shit is all over the place... pick a time signature guys... you're making my head hurt. I'm not sure I can write about relativity with this stuff pounding in my ears.)
Anyway... the ET-life lecture was disorganized but generally effective, I think. And I think I may have left enough un-talked about to have a little but to discuss on Thursday... then maybe show a little bit of a video. I dunno. The semester is over... they couldn't possibly care any more than I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment