running circles...
Fuck, I forget why it is I never do labs or classroom “activities”... it’s fucking EXHAUSTING! I spent a whole class running in fucking circles today. And this was with a classroom full of 20 year olds! How am I going to feel this summer when I’m doing this every day with a bunch of middle schoolers?? I’m beginning to regret my choice of summer employment just a little.
Oh, and speaking of gifted programs... this weekend we are visiting a new “school for the gifted” that is opening near us. We are probably NOT sending the boy there, since they seem too new to really have their shit together, but we still want to be aware of what’s going on there, since both my wife and I are somewhat involved and experienced in gifted education. Actually, I’m MORE interested in them becuase thy don;t have their shit together, since I plan on raising questions about their science curriculum, which they presumably don’t have, and well... I have written a curriculum or two in my time.
I smell consulting fees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment