skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Monday, April 9
take my RAM, please...
I just posted my first craigslist ad.
I feel so newyorky.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
▼
April
(42)
summer school...What have I done?I mentioned I’d b...
sheep in brief...The “Sheep and Wool Festival” was...
baaaaaaaa...I almost... ALMOST got out of tomorrow...
they may need a restraining order...The last NYC A...
help desk....As you might imagine, I get a reputat...
ghost train....I swear to god there used to be a t...
earth day...We celebrated Earth Day on Sunday be g...
in memoriam...Flippy FinnApril 2007 - A Few Days L...
y'ouze all come back now...It was a nice day today...
writer's blech...I'm supposed to be writing today,...
demons? effectively battled.....Fought the urge to...
play money.....The end of the fiscal year is fast ...
sleeping and waking.....I feel like such a bad blo...
"second order approximation" welcomes our new robo...
what's wrong with this picture...?It's so hard bei...
it was too wet to play...The wife has to do taxes ...
this does NOT look safe...One a' them new-fangled ...
technoglitches...I was going to post a picture of ...
deriving while intoxicated...So for the past few d...
not at the same store, i should add...I had to sto...
does this negative electric charge make me look fa...
OMG!!! WORST ADVISEE EVER!!!ME: "Did you make an a...
rainy day rant...Listen, people... I know it's rai...
brain, off...God it feels good not to have to THIN...
if i jump up and down and squeal, does that make m...
the thing about the weather is...... I should not ...
take my RAM, please...I just posted my first craig...
padmé...? is that you...?I'm pretty sure I walked ...
the past few days...Somehow on Friday I managed to...
dave's potential headache cures...Caffeine? NoAdvi...
do not let the wife and kids go to Petsmart alone...
conversation I wish I had on the subway yesterday...
running circles...Fuck, I forget why it is I never...
before...after...
as you can see, the emperor is pleased...you can't...
crunch...Tomorrow I will be teaching something nor...
umm... laundry day...?I ask you... a black demi-cu...
death is bad for me...I spent the train ride home ...
stop it...The bio professor who I would be really ...
a watched shipment never arrives...Both my new big...
interference...The topic for the day in physics cl...
no joke...The wife made meatloaf cupcakes for dinn...
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment