writer's blech...
I'm supposed to be writing today, but I can't seem to drag myself downstairs to do it. The problem is that I've wrote all the sections on things I know about, and now I have 2000 more words to write on things that I really DON'T know anything about. Or enough about to write without doing, like... research and stuff. And I really only have a week and a half to finish this damned thing.
Why can't it be as easy as my other "book"... the one I use for my intro physics class. It's a compilation of historical sources and essays that stands at 200 pages now. I wrote a 200 page book! Of course, I wrote it by pasting together things that other people wrote 300 years ago and tossing in a couple of 500 word essays here and there. But still... it seems like an accomplisment of sorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment