on the rails...
The train before mine was delayed almost an hour, which delayed my train by... who knows... I took the “earlier” train, which was later than MY train was supposed to be... are you following any of this? Anyway, the train I’m on right now is smaller and insanely crowded, since it’s carrying extra passengers, and it changes in Queens, which means I’m gonna wind up standing for the last 15-20 minutes. I love being a commuter.
Anyway... that all sucks, but I can’t go on and on about it. I have to plan my afternoon class, because I’m spending my afternoon doing something ELSE. The wife is coming into the city with the kids so we can go to a book signing uptown by the “Fab Five” from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Which is great, but I do have a JOB to do here, which she doesn’t seem to recognize. That pisses me off a little. Plus part of me suspects that she just wants us to go in the hope that one of them will make fun of my hair.
D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment