skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Tuesday, February 3
regarding nasal spray...
Can I just say how much this shit rocks?
I know it's temporary, but damn... 4 squirts and I can BREATHE.
Yeah... You go, Afrin.
D.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
▼
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
▼
February
(49)
another bad sign... I realized round about 6:30 P...
doctor frigidaire... The baby was awake every 45 ...
geek genes... My daughter K. has become a bit of ...
jesus christ...! I would love to be able to turn ...
i used to at least care... Here’s the thing. I do...
yet another brief political rant... From today's ...
blah, blah, excellent, blah, blah, mature... Inst...
a bit of free verse... it is snowing. tiny flak...
nothing to say... i have posted and chatted and e...
moms' night out... ...aka, Dad trapped at home wi...
dave’s brief political rant of the day... Hey... ...
winging it... I had all planned out what I was go...
punk, pierced porn... Recent web discovery - a s...
pittance... I realized the other day that I never...
both ends... Well, the projectile vomiting has be...
the fab blur... Well, we stood in line with about...
day 'off'... The plan for today was that the wife...
come on R2... we’re going... (this is an old ent...
can we talk...? I saw Joan Rivers the other night...
on the rails... The train before mine was delayed...
flying high... Have people caught this show “Airl...
you can have it all... my empire of dirt... I was...
girls from the commute, episode 1... I set up thi...
v-day recap... The presents were lame. (I’m guilt...
must be the ozone hole... I caught a performance ...
shut up, hipsters... I picked up the Village Voic...
celebrity spelling bee... This is what television...
music sharing... One of the students in my Modern...
juice... Keeping it brief out of necessity this m...
first things first... I want to read some article...
spinning... It’s amazing the slow clarity of thou...
keeping it brief... Unlike last night... after al...
the grammy’s – hour three... 10:10 – Samuel L. Ja...
the grammy’s – hour two... 9:12 - Oh, look... it’...
the grammy’s – hour one... 8:03 - I’ll say it... ...
"you need a good breakfast, that's a fact..." Sev...
h.o.m.e.s... A quick glance at my "guest map" on ...
hey, jerky... I’ve been buying bags of beef jerk...
the tiggler... The following is an excerpt from ...
brain... need... air... I’d really like to be WOR...
this is just a test... To see if I can sneak an i...
pictures... Have a look at my new photo site "st...
will you marry me, steve...? Did people hear the ...
the doc’s predictions.... So... lets’ see how my ...
regarding nasal spray... Can I just say how much ...
tuesday morning... I usually don’t “work” on Tues...
elections and stuff... Well... today is another o...
you can’t make up “news” like this, folks... To t...
are you ready for some TiVo...? Sunday night... w...
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment