Monday, February 23

winging it...

I had all planned out what I was going to do in my Modern Physics class today... we’re talking about Special Relativity, and I was going to talk about spacetime diagrams using an old PowerPoint of mine from way back. Well this morning on the train I decided to fire it up just to remind myself of the order of the slides, and it turns out it’s not on my laptop. Fuck... I thought I put all that crap on here, but I’m guessing it’s stuck on an old backup CD at home. Fuck.

So now I have about a half hour to dream up something to talk about this morning. I mean... I can still talk about spacetime, and draw some pictures on the board, but it won’t be the same. We can talk about simultaneity and paradoxes... maybe do E = mc2...

Bah. It’s not that I mind being unprepared, God knows... I just hate being unprepared when I THOUGHT I WAS prepared.

D.



No comments: