Tuesday, February 3

tuesday morning...

I usually don’t “work” on Tuesdays, but I’m giving a guest-lecture on Einstein and Relativity for someone else’s class. So I have the rest of the day to do... whatever. Maybe I’ll go shopping, or head up to B&N. Maybe I’ll work on “My Play”. Ha.

I’m sick, by the way. Cold... flu... stuffy... fevery... crazy-bad-headache... too-many-drugs-wooziness... I was able to lubricate and medicate myself into borderline teaching effectiveness yesterday with massive quantities of Earl Grey tea, Advil, Sudafed, and Altoids. A veritable drug-cocktail. (I forgot my zinc and Echinacea, though!) Hopefully it’ll continue to work.

I’m going to try again to record my lecture today. I bought a voice recorder for my iPod . I tried to use it yesterday, but it just crashed the fuck out of thing. I couldn’t even get my iPod to turn on... none of the buttons were working. Not good. I think I got it working now. Once I get all the bugs worked out, I plan to record all of my lectures so that I can burn CD's for any students who miss class. Too cool, huh? Maybe I’ll make “bootleg” copies available for download!

I should do some real work now.

ha.

d.


No comments: