and the coroner's report will read "cause of death - three day weekend"...
I can't deal with the kids anymore. A weekend is enough for me. Add a snow day to the front of that and I swear, I'm ready to kill somebody. They make me nuts. It never stops... the yelling and the arguing and the whining and the tantrums... FUCK!
So today I'm taking some quiet time to sit in my newly-discovered cafe and sip some tea and grade some papers. Nothing like 3 days with the kids to make grading seem like a fucking TREAT. Anyway, I should really not spend too much time blogging. Just enough to have some quiet time. (At least they don't have internet access.)
I'll also mention that I finally got my first review on "ratemyprofessor.com"... a positive one, of course. No "chili peppers" though... sigh. Maybe someday. And it's not like I wouldn't rather be considered a good professor than a "hot" professor, but... you know... just once? Would be nice.
Lastly I'll mention that the incredibly hot "Danni" won Survivor last night, which was cool. Although my wife and I were both kinda pulling for Rafe. At least StephEnie didn't win. We hatess her. The funny thing about Danni was, she showed up at the finale/reunion thing wearing all this makeup with her hair all done, and I honestly think she looked a hundred times better all sweaty and jungle-y and natural. She's got that Gina Gershon lip-curl thing going on that no amount of lipsticking can improve upon. (Although it was nice to see she'd put a couple of pounds back on... she was getting a bit of a Dachau look by the end.)
Ok, fuck... it's time to put this down. Must work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment