skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Saturday, December 31
a series of short declarative sentences...
I didn't go ice skating. I didn't buy a cymbal. I finished my grades. I played PS2 until 1:00 AM. I am very tired. I have a cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
►
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(33)
▼
2005
(408)
▼
December
(40)
come aboard... we're expecting you... (**)There wa...
a series of short declarative sentences...I didn't...
is it getting cold in here, or is it just me...?Ok...
more days like this....I'm at the café, as I have ...
what is it now... the FOURTH day of Xmas...??That ...
... just like the ones i used to know...Where tree...
the dr. dave code... I've always meant to compile ...
grading update...God this sucks. the first three p...
grading, day 2...Well, the last time I got all my ...
i forget...On WHICH day of Christmas does my true ...
santa's devious little elves...The Boy has been as...
xmas woes partially solved... The wife's gift-card...
from the corner table...Ok, this was the deal... I...
things I learned about Hoboken...* The PATH train ...
travels and travails...I felt a little lame for no...
mess transit...I was going to start this post by s...
...Hosting two parties in two days has drained me ...
back when atoms were cool, daddy-o...Last night I ...
i'm just going to let myself believe...... that th...
a man, a plan...I double-clicked on OmniOutliner (...
it's "vermin fresh"...!For the past few days, whil...
three. fucking. degrees...And I get on the train a...
and the coroner's report will read "cause of death...
the plastic supper...When I visited my brother las...
whose idea was it to go sleeding today...?MINE!! I...
it finally stopped...Just shy of a foot in the end...
humbug...6" + of snow already. friday is my day to...
to science or not to science...I've been thinking ...
eleven point three...... degrees, that is. At leas...
it's ALIVE...!Few things in this world give me mo...
good ideas gone bad... and back again...Well, it s...
train stuff...I'm an idiot. All this time I've bee...
end of day...Ugh. I have felt like The Crap all fr...
bleah...I feel like crap this morning... headache....
a quick rant...Hey! MTA! Is the $260 a fucking mo...
dave translates the label on his new jeans...what ...
O!! Tannenbaum!!!Prepared for the annual ordeal of...
have i mentioned that i hate grading...?It never f...
ok... i'm done screwing around...Today is the last...
more great ideas from the procrastination departme...
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment