Friday, December 30

more days like this....

I'm at the café, as I have grading still to do. (Some readers seemed to get the impression that I was done... I'm only done with the EXAMS.) I was supposed to do this YESTERDAY, but the wife was sick and in bed most of the day, leaving me with a kids-all-day headache. It hasn't quite gone away. I think I'm getting sick too... I've got that throat-omen feeling.

On the bright side, we've had 2 days of rain and 40+ temperatures, so I walked out the front door and saw LAWN for the first time in a month. It feels like springtime. Of course we're going to ruin that by going ice-skating this afternoon. Don't even fucking ask. If everything goes as planned I'm sure my next blog post will include a full account of my broken hip.

Off to grade for now. If I finish everything but the term papers, I'm stopping at the music store on the way home and rewarding myself with a splash cymbal for my new drumkit.

No comments: