burnin' for you...
The difference between last semester and this semester... last semester I had 2 classes with 17 and 12 students. This semester I have three classes with 20, 18, and 17 students. That's like... a LOT more. And the problem is, I've now been pushed over some kind of statistical threshold where every day, at least ONE students is guaranteed to be absent. Meaning that every day somebody is bugging me to burn them a CD of the lecture they missed. And as proud as I am of my little lecture-recording setup, it sure would be improved by the ability to host them for download someplace. I feel like all I do is burn CDs.
The additional student load also means that I will never, never, never know more than 2/3 of their names. Not to mention ever grade their papers.
Anyway. I'm fucking tired. I had wanted to work a bit on the train... I have a few things I could actually accomplish in this 2 hours, but... ugh. I'd like to think I could take a short rest, but... I can tell that if I close my eyes now, I'll be no more good for the whole ride.
Oh well... no choice. Eyes refuse to remain in the "open" position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment