Tuesday, February 14

shouldbegrading shouldbegrading shouldbegrading...

Hmm? What?

I'm habitually too damned tired to do anything productive on the ride home lately. I don't know what I have to do... go to bed at 10:00 I guess. Ugh.

As for the meeting, I really can't imagine being on a committee on which I had LESS to say. Really.

I bought my obligatory flowers today. (as did most other men boarding the train... amusing sight, really) I bought them from a pushy Chinese lady at a farmer's market store. "How about these? How about these? You like rose? This very nice." WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME LOOK AT THE FUCKING FLOWERS PLEASE??? It's Valentine's Day, I'm fucking standing here, I'm clearly going to buy some of your damned flowers, so... enough with the hard sell.

Anyway, not much planned for the evening. We had a no-present pact... the wife seems to be cooking some sort of "dinner" (!!)... and I'm sure there will be some kind of The Sex at some point. Why? Because we have to. Because the flower people and the greeting card people and the candy people say so. And the pushy Chinese ladies. "You having the sex? It very nice."

No comments: