skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
second order approximation...
dude - you broke your blog
Thursday, February 16
so dave, how was the faculty meeting...
Fine... why do you ask?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Blog Archive
►
2024
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(25)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(321)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(42)
►
March
(33)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(41)
▼
2006
(418)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(50)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(38)
▼
February
(38)
not enough hours between...This morning, I was rem...
aggressively health-food shopping...They recently ...
nyc travel tip...If you look at a NYC subway map, ...
the repor(t)...Went to the filming of The Colbert ...
seasons...It may not count as a "sign of spring" b...
cordless in seattle...?We watched "Flightplan" on ...
damned right i'm "compelling"...I think I mentione...
daveflix...I don't have much work to do this morni...
promise broken...I know I promised I'd be more int...
fifth grade was HOW many years ago...?Busy day ahe...
a good omen, perhaps...I'm frequently a little bit...
olympic fever...What does Dave do with his big day...
at the movies with dave...Thanks to some diligent ...
last train home...God, this day has been so long.....
so dave, how was the faculty meeting...Fine... why...
it's almost possible to imagine relaxing...I feel ...
shouldbegrading shouldbegrading shouldbegrading......
maybe my blazer will cover it...I should be on my ...
adding it up...Morning headache + Unprepared for c...
who the hell did i scare off...?A quick look at my...
i brought an extra pair of socks...So, they had be...
dave's word of the day...cornergami (n.) The elabo...
not what you want to see first thing in the mornin...
thursday evening, forgotten post...If I had the ti...
perhaps an eternity being crushed by giant inky ro...
picking up the pieces...Well, kids... the Alone Ti...
zzzzzzzzzzz...The bachelor week is just going stra...
nuggets...I stayed in the city for a few hours aft...
and so it ends...The Bachelor Weekend, that is. Ye...
home alone...THEY'RE GONE!!And so begins dave's 5 ...
channel surfing discovery of the day...FitTV: All ...
aversion therapy...I swear to god, I am buying two...
why not replace the drop-box with a fucking roulet...
burnin' for you...The difference between last seme...
looking for the brake...I overstepped my syllabus ...
getting where we are going...There seems to be a t...
because i really don't have enough to obsess about...
no blog post this morning...... because I went to ...
►
January
(33)
►
2005
(408)
►
December
(40)
►
October
(40)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(38)
►
January
(24)
►
2004
(555)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(64)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(46)
►
August
(40)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(66)
►
April
(56)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(49)
►
January
(37)
►
2003
(256)
►
December
(39)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment