zzzzzzzzzzz...
The bachelor week is just going straight downhill. Today the highlights of evening include a committee meeting and a nap. I swear, I have never spent a whole day so fucking tired. Nothing helps. I think... "Well, maybe I need a little nap", and I nap on the train. Still tired. "Maybe some caffeine?" Two cups before noon... nothing. "Maybe I'm hungry, I'll have some food." Fifteen minutes later and I'm falling asleep on my desk. I don't know what it is... I wasn't up THAT late last night... not even past midnight.
Anyway, the only piece of good news I have for today is that I got the parking people to void my ticket from last week. She did something over the phone that involved checking the totals for the day... I have no idea, but I don't really care. When one of those rare occasions arises where customer service works for you without having to yell... you don't ask questions.
The basement was about half framed as of yesterday. I expect to get home tonight and find it mostly done. No major mistakes so far. Now that there are ROOMS, though... the shit we still have piled down there is all way too close to the walls. Before they do the electrical and the sheetrock, we are going to have to haul a lot more shit upstairs. I have NO idea where it's going to go.
Anyway... the plan is for the rest of the evening... go home... check basement... call wife... nap on sofa... wake up... take shower... go to bed.
God. I'm so lame, I don't even DESERVE a week alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment